stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Lemings" <Eric.Lemi...@roguewave.com>
Subject RE: Interix
Date Tue, 13 May 2008 15:22:09 GMT

It's just an a gcc-like interface to the MSVC compiler.  I don't
think it really changes anything operationally.

I'm not sure whether it defines _MSC_VER in a similar fashion.
Also, I'm sure there are places where _MSC_VER is being used when
_WIN32 or similar Windows OS macro should be used.  I think that's
what you meant?

Brad.