stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Lemings" <Eric.Lemi...@roguewave.com>
Subject RE: Interix
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 21:29:29 GMT

Not sure about 2003 but it's a "feature" of Vista that is disabled by
default.  From what I've seen, it's actually just an install manager
that downloads the software from Microsoft and installs it.  So it is
available "out of the box" in that respect.  :)

In any case, it's a pretty simple download and install procedure.  It
is supported on XP as well.

Brad.