stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: official location for stdcxx build results
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 17:03:08 GMT
Eric Lemings wrote:

> Also,
>
> http://stdcxx.apache.org/builds/4.2.x/linux_redhat_el-5.0-em64t-gcc-4.1.
> 1.html
>
> Row 96.  1?

This comes from the exec output in the 11d and 15D logs:

22.locale.codecvt.out                    ./run (22.locale.codecvt.out):
execv ("./22.locale.codecvt.out", ...) error: Exec format error
      1    0                         0.000   0.000   0.010

Apparently execv() failed to execute the file. We should adjust
the exec utility to produce better output that can be interpreted
and formatted by the xcomp.awk script.

Martin