stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject official location for stdcxx build results
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 00:31:29 GMT
As per STDCXX-682, I've set up the following directories for
the cross-build index pages and populated them with the latest
build results and logs:

   trunk (5.0.x): http://stdcxx.apache.org/builds/trunk/
   4.3.x:         http://stdcxx.apache.org/builds/4.3.x/
   4.2.x:         http://stdcxx.apache.org/builds/4.2.x/
   4.2.1:         http://stdcxx.apache.org/builds/4.2.1/
   4.2.0:         http://stdcxx.apache.org/builds/4.2.0/

Please bookmark these as the official stdcxx build result pages.

The individual build logs (including the summary index.html page)
are stored in the logs/ subdirectory:

   trunk: http://stdcxx.apache.org/builds/trunk/logs/
   4.3.x: http://stdcxx.apache.org/builds/4.3.x/logs/
   4.2.x: http://stdcxx.apache.org/builds/4.2.x/logs/
   4.2.1: http://stdcxx.apache.org/builds/4.2.1/logs/
   4.2.0: http://stdcxx.apache.org/builds/4.2.0/logs/

I also set up a cron job to update cross-build pages for all
trees in active development (i.e., trunk, 4.3.x and 4.2.x) at
8AM Mountain when any new build logs have been posted since
the last each page was generated. Logs from nightly builds
at Rogue Wave are generally posted around 7AM Mountain. The
current build schedule for these builds is as follows (builds
take place only if any changes occurred since the last build):

   trunk: monthly, on the 1st
   4.3.x: bimonthly, on the 2nd and 16th
   4.2.x: nightly