stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From "Travis Vitek" <Travis.Vi...@roguewave.com>
Subject RE: Exit code 3 on MSVC and ICC/Windows
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 23:58:12 GMT

Travis Vitek wrote:

>> Martin Sebor wrote:
>>
>>Have you guys compared the environment from the nightly builds
>>with yours to see if there are any interesting differences?
>>Travis, it might be worthwhile to try to set yours up to match
>>and re-running the build on one of the build servers.
>
>Yeah, I'm already pulling a build now. I'll let you know what I find.

I pulled the build archive from the build system, extracted it, and then
ran

    build_msvc-8.0.bat 15s

It took quite a while, but I didn't see the unexpected failures for the
locale tests. I'm running another build using the from the top level
build script to make absolutely sure I'm not missing something. I'm
expecting that build to finish sometime tonight.