stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Lemings" <Eric.Lemi...@roguewave.com>
Subject RE: Binary compatibility test results for Sun C++ 5.8 on Solaris 8 and 10 platforms
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 15:54:38 GMT

The diff files show the exact same data that the columns in Travis'
report just in a different format.  Example:

file
http://people.apache.org/~elemings/compat-test-results/diff.chess.420.ou
t.1:
  1 77c77
  2 < 22.locale.messages               SEGV    0
  3 ---
  4 > 22.locale.messages                  0    0     366      0

This test core dumped in 4.2.0 on Solaris 10 with matching src and
lib but ran perfectly with the 4.2.1 lib.  JHMO but that isn't any
harder to digest than Travis' fancy formatted report.  :)

Brad.