stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Binary compatibility test results for Sun C++ 5.8 on Solaris 8 and 10 platforms
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2008 16:58:19 GMT
Eric Lemings wrote:

> Reformatted to conform with other binary test results:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~elemings/compat-test-results/solaris-8-compat-
> results

I see this in your table:
   22.locale.messages   HUP       0       0     HUP
   22.locale.num.put      0     A28     A26      A4

but this in the HP aCC 6.16 results (http://tinyurl.com/4of62t):
   22.locale.messages   HUP       0     HUP       0
   22.locale.num.put      0     A28      A4     A26

so I suspect you switched the last two columns. If not, we have
a problem.

> http://people.apache.org/~elemings/compat-test-results/solaris-10-compat
> -results

Ditto here.