stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: svn.apache.org down?
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2008 16:06:23 GMT
Eric Lemings wrote:
> Can anyone else acess this server?

I get this error reading the stdcxx repo:

$ svn up ~/stdcxx/
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/asf/stdcxx/trunk'
svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/asf/stdcxx/trunk': could not connect to server
(https://svn.apache.org)

The kernel on the new svn server panicked last night but an
announcement was made early this morning that the problems
had been fixed. I haven't heard anything new since then. If
it is down I'm sure they're aware of it and are working on
bringing it back up. Let's give it a couple of hours and if
there's no progress or news by, let's say noon or so, let's
ask infra what's going on.

Martin