stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: moving build result pages to the stdcxx site
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2008 15:55:46 GMT
This has just become a pressing issue because of the attached
notice. We have over 5GB of build logs in ~sebor/public_html
going as far back as June 2007.

I have a question in to Tony about size limits in /www and
under HOME to help us decide what is the better location to
store this data and what we should delete. My thinking is
that we want to keep the full set of results for each branch
in active development going all the way back to the most
recent release. For each release, we want to keep logs for
the final release candidate. The question is, what do we do
for trunk? I'm pretty sure it's not feasible to keep all the
logs between the last major release (that'd be years).