stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject moving build result pages to the stdcxx site
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2008 21:34:18 GMT
I'd like to get STDCXX-682 (move build result pages from ~sebor
to the stdcxx site) resolved and I'm wondering if the directory
structure I set up for our build results is what we want under
stdcxx.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STDCXX-682

The directory tree with stdcxx nightly build results rooted
at http://people.apache.org/~sebor currently looks like this:

   stdcxx{,-4.2.0,-4.2.1}{,-rc-*}/

     +-- results/index.html
     |     |
     |     +-- builds/
     |     |     |
     |     |     +-- index.html --> ../builds.html
     |     |     +-- <xbuild-pages>.html
     |     +-- builds.html
     |     +-- <build-logs>-log.gz.txt
     |     +-- <config-headers>-cfg-h.gz.txt
     |     +-- <config-logs>-cfg-l.gz.txt
     +-- <rc-tarballs>.tar.gz
     +-- other files of general interest

Is this the directory layout that we want somewhere under
http://stdcxx.apache.org/ (and what should the name of the
directory be) or do we want to make some tweaks?

Btw., the stdcxx site gets updated (published) less frequently
than our home directories, so when published there, our nightly
results will appear only after a delay. I'm not sure what the
delay is but it could be as much as an hour. I don't think it
should be a big concern for us if we publish them just once
a day but I thought I'd mention it just the same.

Let me know your thoughts.

Martin