stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: New 17.extensions.cpp test migrated
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 17:56:09 GMT
Eric Lemings wrote:

> Screw it.  I attached the files to the Jira issue STDCXX-864.

It might make more sense to attach to the subtask for the test
(STDCXX-865) than to the parent issue ;-)

Looks good to me.

I'm thinking that if a newly added/migrated test fails assertions
it might be helpful to mention it in the subtask (maybe even attach
the output of the test) so that we have baseline when we start
working with it.

Martin