stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject tagging 4.2.x
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 21:33:31 GMT
The 4.2.x build results are up and looking good:
   http://people.apache.org/~sebor/stdcxx-4.2.1/results/

I'm still wrestling with our scripts trying to get them to generate
cross-build views but I'm hoping to have those up later today. We
have tons of changes on trunk that still need to be merged out to
4.2.x but before that happens I'd like to tag the branch and create
a tags/4.2.1-rc-1 to set a stable baseline to compare against for
regressions introduced during the merge. The tag will be ready
shortly. Once tagged, we can go ahead and proceed with the merge.

Martin