stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: nightly build errors 4/1/08
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 20:48:59 GMT
Scott Zhong wrote:
> OS: Solaris 10   compiler: sunpro 5.7 / 5.8 failure:
>
> Caused by incorrect administration of /var directory.  Appears to be
> fixed currently.

> OS: tru64-5.1-alpha  compiler: Compaq-6.5:
>
> Compiler license server issue, sent a help ticket to the infrastructure.

> OS: Solaris 10   compiler: eccp-3.9:
>
> Incorrect flag pass to the compiler, not infrastructure related.

Thanks for the note!

There are two problems: one with the -shared option (STDCXX-800)
and another with the linker not being able to find libm. There's
no issue for the second problem yet. We need to create one and
see if we can get away with not linking libm on Solaris 9 where
(I think) it may not be necessary.

Martin