stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Unasssigned issues scheduled for 4.2.1 release
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 20:42:47 GMT
Eric Lemings wrote:

> Seems to be a lot of issues scheduled for the 4.2.1 release that are not
> assigned to anyone.  Should these really be assigned to this release?
> If so, shouldn't they be assigned to someone?  Otherwise, might as well
> defer them because it's unlikely they'll not get resolved for this
> release.

With the exception of STDCXX-544 which will most likelihood end up
getting deferred all the unassigned issues are subtasks of STDCXX-726
(the aCC 6/cadvise warnings). I'm still going through them as I find
time and depending on how far I get in analyzing/fixing them we might
either decide to silence them all (because they're mostly caused by
cadvise bugs) or defer them.

That said, if you see one of these warnings while building/testing
with aCC 6 that looks like low hanging fruit feel free to fix it
(mentioning the corresponding issue in your comment).

Martin