stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Unassigned, Inactive Jira Issues Scheduled For 4.2.1?
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 20:33:00 GMT
Eric Lemings wrote:
> Greetings all,
>
> If anyone has started working on any of the following Jira issues or has
> done some work on these in the the past, please let me know or send a
> reply to the list.
>
> STDCXX-435

This one's mine and I should have a patch for it somewhere. I just
need to find it.

> STDCXX-499

I suspect this one doesn't have a good solution. We might have to
close is a Won't Fix.

> STDCXX-500

I'm just looking at it.

> STDCXX-520

This is a tough one. I suspect we'll have to defer it. Or just get
rid of the example.

> STDCXX-709

Feel free to grab this one :) I suspect the compiler is tripping up
on something in the test driver.

Martin