stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From "Farid Zaripov" <Farid_Zari...@epam.com>
Subject RE: MSVC 8 build failures on Vista/EM64T
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 13:51:36 GMT

  I see that all Vista/EMP64T builds are runs on the same machine
HOPPER, and it seems that 12D config is built in parallel to the
12d config (here http://people.apache.org/~sebor/stdcxx/results/
specified the same time 01-14 21:58). The 15S config is build
some later (01-14 22:12) and succeeded 15s config is built at
01-14 22:23.

  I've tried to reproduce the problem by running the 12d and 12D builds
in parallel, but I've no problems detected.

  But anyway maybe it makes sense to schedule the builds on the same
machine to not run at the same time?

Farid.