stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: JIRA now hooked up to Fisheye]
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 19:54:04 GMT
Eric Lemings wrote:

> I was just touring the Crucible tool, an extension to Fisheye.  It
> certainly appears more intuitive, easier to navigate, than certain
> other code review tools I've seen lately.  :)
>
> http://www.atlassian.com/software/crucible/

I haven't explored Crucible much but from the little I've seen it
does look pretty nifty (like all the other tools from Atlassian).
I've been meaning to find out if they plan to open it up for Open
Source projects like they did with FishEye, and if so, if they
could set us up. I know Travis is just itching to get his hands
on another new tool ;-)

Martin