stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: MSVC 8 build failures on Vista/EM64T
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 15:39:30 GMT
Farid Zaripov wrote:
> [...]

Most of our machines are set up to run N or N + 1 builds in parallel
(where N is the number of CPUs). We might be able to throttle one
down now but eventually it'll get cranked up again otherwise we
wouldn't get the kind of throughput we need. Se we might as well
figure out what's causing it now. If you can't reproduce it maybe
it's an installation problem again.

Btw., another interesting thing to note is that the links to the
same build logs on the result page are unavailable:
   http://people.apache.org/~sebor/stdcxx/results/

Andrew, any idea if that's relevant and what it might mean?

Martin