stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Lemings" <Eric.Lemi...@roguewave.com>
Subject RE: GNU "Autotools" Branch?
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 23:59:35 GMT

I haven't tested it on any platform other than Mac OS X; not all config
tests have been translated yet into M4 macros (especially tests related
to linking); and those that have been written need a thorough review as
well as some polishing.  So it's safe to say it's still very much in
development.

Once I get a successful 'distcheck', I'll create this branch in the
stdcxx/branches/autotools directory.  The baseline for this branch will
only contain a scant few config macros initially along with plenty of
guidance on writing the rest.  :)

Brad.