stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] discontinue supporting of the MSVC 7.0
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2008 19:32:07 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Martin Sebor wrote:
>> William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>>> With MS awakening to the significance of free compilers on every
>>> real operating system, they've blinked, and made that headache
>>> dissolve for us.
>>
>> Now if they would only awaken to the importance of standards like
>> C99 and POSIX they would make an even bigger headache go away ;-)
>
> :-)  Speaking of which, advocates, is anyone planning on dropping into
> the Redmond compatibility labs meet up at the end of February?  I know
> I'm planning to be there.

I'll be at C++ committee meeting in Bellevue which happens to be hosted
by Microsoft the last week of February so I might drop in for a bit. Is
there a link with more details? (I know there were at least two emails
announcing it but they're most likely sitting on my hard drive in the
office and I don't think I have access to them from home).

Martin