stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r610576 - in /incubator/stdcxx/trunk/examples/tutorial: dynatype.cpp out/dynatype.out
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2008 16:33:33 GMT
Travis Vitek wrote:
> No, I am looking under the 'Subversion Commits' tab. None of them display anything other
than an empty box. Here are a small handfull of bugs that don't have any commit information,
but I am fairly certain were committed.

>     http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STDCXX-582
>     http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STDCXX-650
>     http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STDCXX-661

Ah. You're right, they're all gone. That must have to do with the recent
upgrade to Jira 3.12.1. There was an announcement a couple of weeks ago
that they were going to reindexing Jira after the upgrade to get all the
Subversion commits updated, It must not have been completed yet.

Martin