stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r610576 - in /incubator/stdcxx/trunk/examples/tutorial: dynatype.cpp out/dynatype.out
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2008 03:14:11 GMT
Travis Vitek wrote:
> I don't know what you mean by 'seeing the change in Jira'. I never
> notice anything different about issues that have had patches applied.

Then you're not looking under the Subversion Commits tab.

> That said, I think I know what the problem is. I have my editor setup to
> default to replace tabs with 4 spaces. I'm willing to bet that the
> leading spaces screwed up the trigger script. If you look at the
> revision log, you'll see the tab differences...
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/stdcxx/trunk/examples/tutorial/dy
> natype.cpp.
>
> And I was really hoping to not screw up my first commit!! Darn.

I don't think you did anything wrong. The changes I committed over
an hour ago don't show up either and I'm quite sure I had TABs where
they needed to be ;-) (Jira doesn't care about the format of the
ChangeLog entry -- it just searches for the issue key.)

I suspect there's a problem with Jira or the plugin and I wonder how
long the problem has been there because fixing it (i.e., getting the
changes into the issues) might require reindexing which can take
many hours.

Martin