stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@apache.org>
Subject SATURDAY Moving Day for stdcxx Subversion repository
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 20:52:28 GMT
Want to ensure this is as easy as possible, if you think you might
trip over this move, I'll be on irc.freenode.net #asf channel right
before the move.

About Noon CDT I'll make the transition from

   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/stdcxx/

   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/stdcxx/

Following that move, you will want to jump into your stdcxx checkouts,
for example trunk/ - you'll invoke the command

   svn switch http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/stdcxx/trunk

Be sure you first issue an svn info in the directory you are moving so
you know where to switch to.  For example, a committer must

   svn switch https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/stdcxx/trunk

using the https instead of http server.

This message will be repeated upon completion.

Bill