stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Brown" <mark.g.br...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: prototype of the "expected failures" enhancement (STDCXX-683)
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 23:03:16 GMT
Martin,

Most of the links to the log files are broken. They all point to files
in http://people.apache.org/tmp/. Also, I'm not sure I understand how
rows in the tables are supposed to be arranged now. If I recall, they
used to be ordered alphabetically but after your change 26 comes
before 23, and 23 before 27. Is that intended?

2  	26.class.gslice  	46230  	162
5 	23.deque.special 	61465 	1536
7 	27_basic_ios 	0 	1

-- Mark