stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject Redesign Website
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2008 12:12:23 GMT
Hi All,

Martin, Can I ask what version of Forrest you are testing with
at the moment? (I guess you are testing locally)

The 0.9-dev trunk version is slowly improving in terms of the
dispatcher and its use of 'themes'. Otherwise 0.9-dev is not
all that different from the 0.8 version released in April last year.

I would suggest we enable the dispatcher and make use of the themes
as it is 'much' easier to use that the default 'skins'. As far as the
source xml xdoc files go there is no real difference.

Anyway, let me know when you are ready and what you want to know and/or
what you want me to do.

Gav...