stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From "Farid Zaripov" <Farid_Zari...@epam.com>
Subject RE: [PING] Re: library and build sizes on Windows
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 19:32:26 GMT

  I've added printing the real time of the every build step:

  But batman script also should to be updated to print the timestamp
of the build at the beginning ("### date:"); the duration of the
solution generating step ("### real time (builddir):") after execution
of the configure.bat and total time at the end after cleanup
("### real time (total):"). All these actions are performed outside
the build.wsf script.

  As for the kernel and user time spent to the each step: it's hard to
implement because we need to summarize the all times of the each
subprocess. The GetProcessTimes() returns the times only for concrete
process and not returning the times of the children processes, like does
times() on unix.

Farid.