stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Travis Vitek <vi...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: low hanging fruit while cleaning up test failures
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2007 20:44:07 GMT

Martin Sebor wrote:

> I added a new function, rw_fnmatch(), to the test driver. It behaves just
> like the POSIX fnmatch() (the FNM_XXX constants aren't implemented
> yet). While the main purpose behind the new function is to support
> STDCXX-683 it should make it easier to also implement a scheme like
> the one outlined below.
>
> Travis, feel free to experiment/prototype a solution :)
>
> Martin

What expression should be used to get an appropriate set of locales for a
given platform? I can't really expect a filter for all UTF-8 locales to work
on all platforms as some don't have those encodings available at all. If I
filter by language, then I may be limiting the testing to some always
correct subset. Is that acceptable for the MT tests?

Travis