stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Travis Vitek <>
Subject Re: mailing list for Jira issues?
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 17:52:46 GMT

Martin Sebor wrote:
> STDCXX-546 suggests we create a separate mailing list to reflect Jira
> traffic to so as to relieve stdcxx-dev from all the traffic. Since we
> have just asked INFRA to move our mailing lists from the Incubator to
> TLP ( this would be
> a good time to make this change.
> How does everyone feel about it?

I have no objections. Either way, I need to look at both sets of messages
regardless of where they come from. So, for me, moving the Jira messages to
a new -issues list doesn't have any significant impact.

I guess it might be useful for users with 'dumb' e-mail clients that don't
have proper message filtering.

It might be useful for those who want to be involved in votes or
notifications that are on the -dev list, but don't want to be involved in
the project enough to actually deal with or hear about issues in Jira.

Sent from the stdcxx-dev mailing list archive at

View raw message