stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From "Farid Zaripov" <Farid_Zari...@epam.com>
Subject RE: difference in the icecream example on Windows
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2007 10:10:47 GMT

  When I've run icecream example manually, I've got the example output
identical to
out/icecream.out, but when I've run the example using exec utility, I've
got the different
result.

  After some debugging I've found that eventComparator is comparing
pointers to
event instead of comparing the event objects. And also
event::operator>(const event*)
is useless because it would be used for comparing event with const
event* only.

  I've created the corresponding issue and attached the patch:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STDCXX-661

Farid.