stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: library and build sizes on Windows
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 17:36:17 GMT
Farid Zaripov wrote:
> [...]

Right. The problem is the line above it. The script looks for the RE
"^### date:" and takes the whole line below it as the date. We could
have it look for the Windows-specific string on Windows (and strip
what follows the timestamp) and the UNIX one on UNIX but I'd rather
we standardize on the same data format than complicate the script
logic.

>> and the sizes aren't being reported. Would it be possible to
>> change the Windows infrastructure to add this info to the logs?
>
>   The cleaning targets performing by the BATMAN, so to add the sizes
> to the logs the BATMAN scripts should be changed.

Okay. We'll move this part (the script that runs the whole build)
to stdcxx very soon so we'll have direct control over its format.

Martin