stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject [RFC] stdcxx release process, second draft
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 04:06:11 GMT

I've incorporated everyone's feedback and committed an updated
version with a number of enhancements of my own. Among the most
important are the new Goals section with suggested frequencies of
releases, and the integration of the Version Policy (I plan to delete
versions.html). Let me know what you think.

    http://incubator.apache.org/stdcxx/releases.html