stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From "Tim Adams" <Tim.Ad...@roguewave.com>
Subject RE: [Fwd: [VOTE RESULT] graduate stdcxx to TLP]
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 14:22:30 GMT
Thanks for the candor, and the update Bill.

-- Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: William A. Rowe, Jr. [mailto:wrowe@rowe-clan.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 9:05 PM
To: stdcxx-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Fwd: [VOTE RESULT] graduate stdcxx to TLP]

Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> On 10/18/07, Tim Adams <Tim.Adams@roguewave.com> wrote:
>> Has anyone heard any news about the Board vote?
>
> The Incubator PMC vote closed too late to be included in this month's
> meeting.  It'll have to wait until next month's meeting.  -- justin

Correction; I would have added it to the agent; unfortunately however,
nobody (Noel, Martin, Justin or I) forwarded it to the board@ to even
consider.  Our collective mistake, this will be taken up Wed the 14th at
ApacheCon, and you'll have the news up or down (likely up) before the
fast feather tracks on Thursday.

Bill