stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject genxviews and xbuildgen scripts
Date Sun, 28 Oct 2007 23:44:14 GMT
I've checked in a new script called genxviews and a few changes to
the xbuildgen script that work together to produce a cross-build
view into stdcxx build results on trunk for all UNIX platforms.
I have a cron job set up on people.apache.org to run both scripts
at 8AM GMT. They generate the following pages:

   http://people.apache.org/~sebor/stdcxx/results/builds

I'm looking for a volunteer to update the genxviews script to add
Windows results.

Some additional bug fixes and enhancements that I think would be
helpful:

  *  replace the column numbers with build types on the detailed
     cross-build result pages to make each column easier to
     associate with its build type

  *  fix the bug that prevents the totals from being displayed on
     the detailed cross-build result pages

  *  fix the bug that causes black cells to be appended instead
     of inserted for builds missing a component (example, test,
     or locale)

  *  add a summary for each platform to the builds page including
     the total number of failed examples, tests, and locales

  *  add tracking of build times and object file sizes (as well as
     library sizes) and their trends

  *  add regression (and improvement) tracking to the detailed cross
     build result pages by changing the scripts to comparing the two
     most recent build logs

Martin