stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Black <abl...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Problem configuring stdcxx-rc7 on Windows XP x64
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 23:41:45 GMT
I believe Brad is building Windows XP EM64T (I don't recall the name on
the results page off the top of my head), though he didn't use that name.

The issue feels like the Visual Studio integration problem we had when
we first started working with 64-bit windows.  Perhaps the integration
hasn't been installed for 64-bit or something similar.

--Andrew Black

>>> http://people.apache.org/~sebor/stdcxx-4.2.0-rc-7/results/