stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: [VOTE RESULT] graduate stdcxx to TLP]
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 22:12:42 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
>> On 10/18/07, Tim Adams <Tim.Adams@roguewave.com> wrote:
>>> Has anyone heard any news about the Board vote?
>>
>> The Incubator PMC vote closed too late to be included in this month's
>> meeting.  It'll have to wait until next month's meeting.  -- justin
>
> Correction; I would have added it to the agent; unfortunately however,
> nobody (Noel, Martin, Justin or I) forwarded it to the board@ to even
> consider.  Our collective mistake, this will be taken up Wed the 14th
> at ApacheCon, and you'll have the news up or down (likely up) before
> the fast feather tracks on Thursday.

I thought about asking what else needed to be done when I closed
the vote but in the end decided against it on the assumption that
it would get "automatically" picked up by someone from the IPMC.
I should have read the Graduation Guide more carefully -- my bad.
Unless one of you has already beat me to it, I'll forward the
resolution in the expected format to the Board in time for the
next meeting, i.e., at least 3 days prior to 11/14.

Martin