stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release stdcxx 4.2.0
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 16:56:33 GMT
Andrew Black wrote:
> My concern about using -rc-6 as the 4.2.0 release is that there are
> still several flaws in the readme file that have yet to be addressed.
> See my note in
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-stdcxx-dev/200710.mbox/%3c4715163A.6000908@roguewave.com%3e
> providing a list of these discrepancies.  I provided a patch for the
> issues in section 10 (which need to be propagated to the website), but I
> am busy with other projects at work, and don't have time to work on the
> section 4 and 6 issues I noted.

Ugh. I thought you had covered all the issues in your patch.
I should have read your post more carefully. Let me work on
sections 4.4, and 6. I could use help with section 4.6, the
Windows build directory structure and Windows installation.
I'm not sure if Farid's still online after pulling an
allnighter last night. If not, Travis, can you give it a try?

Martin