stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Black <abl...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release stdcxx 4.2.0
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 16:11:48 GMT
My concern about using -rc-6 as the 4.2.0 release is that there are
still several flaws in the readme file that have yet to be addressed.
See my note in
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-stdcxx-dev/200710.mbox/%3c4715163A.6000908@roguewave.com%3e
providing a list of these discrepancies.  I provided a patch for the
issues in section 10 (which need to be propagated to the website), but I
am busy with other projects at work, and don't have time to work on the
section 4 and 6 issues I noted.

--Andrew Black