stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject a few more Windows unsats (string::length(), ios::setstate(), ...)
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 18:23:55 GMT
While testing the patch for the missing exception symbols I'm
running into a few other unsats that I haven't seen mentioned
before. I'm not sure if it's relevant yet but I'm linking
stdcxx 4.2.0 15d DLL built with MSVC 8.0 into 4.1.3 examples
built with MSVC 7.1 (also 15d).

   EXAMPLE             UNSAT
   codecvt1.exe:       codecvt<char, char, mbstate_t>::id
   ifstream.exe:       exception something(*)
   istringstream.exe   ios::setstate(__rw_iostate)
   stringstream.exe:   std::string::length() const
   wostream.exe        wios::widen(char)

Any ideas?

[*] Btw., how do I demangle MSVC symbols? (I checked dumpbin
help but I don't see any obvious option).

Martin