stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: status of fix for incompatibilities in exception classes on Windows
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 16:31:22 GMT
Travis Vitek wrote:
> I totally forgot about it after scrambling to get the other patch made
> last night. I'll post a patch for review ASAP.

I'm testing it with MSVC 8.0 right now, but if you could double
heck it in your environment as well, perhaps with a different
version of the compiler (and/or with Intel C++) just to be safe,
that would be great.

Martin

PS I just took your list of config macros from the STDCXX-509
thread and uncommented the ones that were commented out in
4.2.0 and #defined in 4.1.3. I.e., I added the following to
the end of the generated config.h:

#define _RWSTD_NO_BAD_CAST_ASSIGNMENT
#define _RWSTD_NO_BAD_CAST_COPY_CTOR
#define _RWSTD_NO_BAD_CAST_DTOR

#define _RWSTD_NO_BAD_TYPEID_ASSIGNMENT
#define _RWSTD_NO_BAD_TYPEID_COPY_CTOR
#define _RWSTD_NO_BAD_TYPEID_DTOR

#define _RWSTD_NO_EXCEPTION_ASSIGNMENT
#define _RWSTD_NO_EXCEPTION_COPY_CTOR
#define _RWSTD_NO_EXCEPTION_DEFAULT_CTOR
#define _RWSTD_NO_EXCEPTION_DTOR
#define _RWSTD_NO_EXCEPTION_WHAT