stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Black <abl...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: 4.2.0 README for review
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2007 19:51:22 GMT
I have a few observations.

Section 4.2 doesn't mention the exec or gencat utilities.  Section 4.4
references the old run_all.sh script, as does section 4.6.  Section 4.6
also overlooks the Windows build directory structure.  Section 6
predates the 'make install' target on unix, and doesn't cover
installation on windows.  Section 10 has a few oversights in recorded
testing coverage.  I'll toss a patch at the list in a bit with my
proposed changes.

--Andrew Black