stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: 4.2.0-rc-6, final candidate
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2007 14:51:48 GMT
Farid Zaripov wrote:
> [...]

There isn't (shouldn't be) much of a difference between the two
as far as the library goes. Except for the (partially) binary
compatible fix for STDCXX-509 that's on the branch and that
wasn't on trunk until a few seconds ago, the are (should be)
the same.

Out of curiosity, how do you test this? (I tested by building
4.1.3 examples, replacing the 4.1.3 shared lib with symlinks
to the one from 4.2.0, and running them.)

Martin