stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Black <abl...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: [RFC] stdcxx acknowledgments
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 16:48:30 GMT
Greetings all.

One thought that I have looking over the proposed patch is that it
doesn't include the names of people who have contribute code to the
release, but who aren't comitters.  Scott Zhong and Travis Vitek both
have changes attributed to them, but neither name appears in the list.
I suspect there are others, but it would require a search through the
change logs to locate the changes in question.

--Andrew Black