stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE RESULT] release stdcxx 4.2.0 (candidate 7)
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:47:26 GMT

Farid Zaripov-2 wrote:

> [...]

Right. As Thilo just reported on general@a.i.o, RAT is happy. See
http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A--VOTE--approve-stdcxx-4.2.0-release-p13430768.html

The old headers should be changed, but we should do it under a separate
issue from STDCXX-552. The last thing we want is to give the impression
that we still have a serious legal issue in 4.2.0 now that the IPMC is
voting
to approve the release.

Martin