stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From "Farid Zaripov" <Farid_Zari...@epam.com>
Subject RE: improving Windows build logs
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 18:14:30 GMT

  Yes, I know about /NODEFAULTLIB option. Unfortunatelly
specifying of this option ignores the CRT, ATL, MFC libraries only
and not including the libraries from CoreWin.vsprops file. You can
see that setting this option doesn't removes list of the WinAPI
libraries from command line in Linker | Command Line section
of the project properties.

Farid.