stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Intel C++ build failures on Windows Vista
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 00:25:36 GMT
I'm afraid the Intel C++ 10.0 build errors we thought we had
successfully dealt with last week are back, this time on Vista:

   http://people.apache.org/~sebor/stdcxx/results/

I can't think of anything that has changed in the stdcxx build
scripts recently that could be causing this. Farid, can you?

Andrew, do you have any idea if something might have changed
on skylight in the last days that could be responsible for
these failures? Any patches or any other software getting
installed by IT or anyone else?

Travis, was the error similar to what you saw when you did
a manual build on one of the XP boxes last week? Do you
think we should try to get the Intel compiler reinstalled?

Martin