stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject merging trunk to 4.2.0
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 18:04:44 GMT
I'm planning to merge all of the trunk to branches/4.2.0 as soon
as the recently introduced build failures have cleared up in the
build results. This could be as early as tomorrow and hopefully
no later than early next week. Until then, I'd like to ask all
committers to be extra careful before checking in any library or
build and test infrastructure changes (including the test driver)
that might adversely impact multiple platforms. If you can't test
with *at least* two different compilers please hold off on checking
your changes in until after the merge.

Thanks
Martin