stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Intel C++/Windows XP build failures
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 17:53:08 GMT
Travis Vitek wrote:

> Martin Sebor wrote:
>> I've asked Tim to get the compilers installed.
>>

> That appears to have done the trick. I've successfully built the library
> and the test driver without trouble, and the tests are compiling now.

Great! There are a couple of successful Intel C++ 10.0 builds
on XP on one of the problematic servers (xp64build1) among our
most recent build results. On our internal page I also see one
successful Intel C++ 9.1 build on one of the other XP servers
that was giving us trouble (stein), with the rest pending. So
it does look like reinstalling the compiler has indeed fixed
the problem. Assuming the rest of the builds go well we'll be
finally able to call our Windows builds good!

Martin