stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject welcome Brad Lemings and Mark Brown
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 17:38:34 GMT
I'd like to extend a belated welcome to Brad (AKA Eric) and Mark,
the newest stdcxx committers. The Incubator PMC voted and approved
them on 9/5. I've asked both Brad and Mark to sign and send/fax in
their CLA's. As soon as they have been processed we'll go ahead and
request that accounts be set up for both of them so they can get
write access to the svn repository.

So far, I see Brad's name in the Unlisted CLAs section of the ASF
Committers page (below) indicating that his CLA has been received
and processed but Mark's doesn't show up yet (Mark, if you haven't
done so yet, please remember to turn in your CLA at your earliest
convenience).

   http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html

Martin