stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Windows build failures
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 16:10:18 GMT
Farid Zaripov wrote:
> [...]

Ah, yes. I had a conversation with Andrew about this last week
and we agreed that this was going to be the way to proceed.
Somehow, making it happen or at least opening an issue for it
slipped through the cracks.

>> win_*-em64t, msvc-8.0, 12D-win32
>>    All locale tests fail with exit status of 4. This includes all
>>    versions of Windows, including 2003, XP, and Vista.
>
>> win_xp-1-em64t, icl-10.0, {12D,15S}-win32 win_xp-2-x86, icl-9.1
>>    Library fails to build with "Cannot access data for the desired
>>    file since it is in a zombie state."
>
>   Possibly the problem caused by that both ICC 9.1 and ICC 10.0
> installed on the same machine. I think my current patch will help.

Andrew, please keep an eye on this and if the patch doesn't do
it help Farid figure out what's causing this.

Martin