stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Black <abl...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: 4.2.0-rc-3 and results
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 21:42:20 GMT
Martin Sebor wrote:
[...]
> Btw., was there anything else besides creating a .htaccess file
> in the results directory that I had to do to get Mozilla open
> up the gzipped build logs? I copied the .htaccess file from the
> -rc-1/results/ directory into -rc-3/results/ but I'm still
> getting the darn "what should Mozilla do with this file?"
> window.

I don't think anything else was required, and a couple random files I've
pulled up from the -rc-3/results directory are behaving normally.
Perhaps it just took apache a couple minutes to pick up the .htaccess
file?  Alternately, perhaps Mozilla is caching the file with the wrong
headers.

--Andrew Black